Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today

Well, today, I feel uninspired.  I guess there are creative ups and downs for most designers, but this definitely feels like one of the dreaded "funks" that you go through.  The weather is cloudy and rainy and it's an unexpected turn from last week's beautiful weather. At that point, I was dreaming of going to my backyard to take a million photos of the beautiful pink buds that are all over my trees right now.  But, the weather quickly turned and I think that it has put a shock into my trees' system. I hope that when the weather does brighten that they will quickly bounce back.  Who knows?

Last weekend, I took a trip to Adams, TN, to go antique shopping and went to Adams Antique Mall. WONDERFUL PLACE THAT IT IS! I found so much and I really went overboard.  I found a photograph of a lady named Alice Anthony. I am going to try to find out who she is. I plan on using her photo in my "designs" but wouldn't it be nice to know a little about the lady behind the name (especially now that I have her photo)?  I'll share what info I find out about her in this blog. That would actually be something interesting to follow. I'll also put a copy of her up and we'll start to check into her life....

No comments:

Post a Comment