Thursday, April 14, 2011

301 magazine

Josh has done it for me!  I cannot begin to express how excited I am. He has taken pictures of various "designs" that I've created and they are so good. Apparently, they go to press soon and he was needing information from me so that they could wrap up my ad for 301.  Well, ouila!  We are done!  I'll post pics soon- they are sooooooo wonderful!  The ad shows one of my favorite earrings to make. They are sterling silver with copper wrapped around it.  The end of the earrings has stamped design tags.  I think they truly represent my style more than any other pair. I just thought of them one day while watching TV.  It was truly a light-bulb moment for those, for some reason. I jumped off the couch and made them.  Well, I hope you like them as much as I do.

Til later!
Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment